Join The Passion!

Join The Passion!

M-Station - Perfect Gift for Soccer Players

Monday, May 29, 2017

A Year of Success



This Weekend and this month was and as been very special to me...

After so many struggles to establish Victory Soccer Club we achieved in 3 years so much... 9 promotions in our youth teams, 4 Division Championships, and one more can happen in the last week with the U11 boys.

We brought back the U23 team and slowly we intend in developing into a powerhouse of soccer...

I am achieving my goals with the support of all of you that believe in Victory Project and I can not be more thankful and happy...

It was not easy to get where we are now with all our teams being so competitive on the field and having an Elite team in only 3 years...

This weekend I achieved a dream... the Dream of playing for Victory... at the age of 46 years old I defended Victory S.C. goal and we won... I was part on the field as a player and as a coach to the success that I work every day so hard and with so much passion.

I do not have any intentions to keep playing... but it was an experience that I can not forget... to be on the field... defending Victory shield in a competitive game sanctioned by USSF and USASA.

I cannot express in words... the gratitude and happiness that life decided to offer me... to all Victory members... THANK YOU!


You made my Dream possible!


Sergio Taborda
Director of Coaching




No comments:

Post a Comment